The Neillsville Chamber of Commerce along with The Neillsville Public Library and C.A.R.T. center is encouraging businesses and individuals to get in on the FROSTY THE NO-SNOW SNOWMAN Challenge! It’s a No-snow-required snowman contest.
You could win Chamber Bucks prizes and bragging rights as winner of the Snowless Frosty Snowman contest!
We challenge businesses and groups to get involved with Winter Carnival and to construct snowmen out of any materials they chose except real snow. Any business, groups or individuals can take part.
The deadline to enter a snowman display at the Neillsville Public Library is Monday February 20 through Tuesday February 21! The Library hours for entering are Monday 10 am – 8 pm and Tuesday 10 am – 5 pm.
- The “Snowless Frosty” must be made from materials of your choice but cannot contain snow!
- Photographs not allowed as primary snowman (photos may be placed on snowman for decoration).
- Snowman must be original – not store bought (pieces & supplies may be store bought but not entire snowman).
- Recycled materials are encouraged.
- Name of organization/department or group must be visible on the snowman display.
- 1 Overall Creativity
- 2 Winter Recreation theme
- 3 Neillsville Pride/school Spirit
The Snowman displays may not be larger than 3 feet in any direction and will be displayed at the Neillsville Public Library leading up to the weekend of Winter Carnival! Your organization is responsible for picking up the snowman display by 8 pm Monday February 27 or it will be discarded and recycled.
Judging will take place Saturday February 25 and winners announced/prizes awarded at C.A.R.T. at 7 PM during the entertainment performance that evening. The prizes include Chamber Bucks prizes and bragging rights as winner of the Snowless Frosty Snowman contest!